You know what it's like when you go away from work for a few days and you come back to sooooo much stuff that you kinda wish that you had never gone in the first place.......well that's how I have felt this week!! (and can I just point out that I don't work......allegedly!!)
The Andaman Trip was absolutely fantastic!! (I will be updating properly on that soon). I got back home late Friday night......I had sore legs, sunburn on my nose and my forehead, I was incredibly tired and in desperate need of a hot shower!! (I tell you......I don't think I would have made it into the society pages of any magazine had I been spotted on Friday night!!).
Anyway there have been no blog updates this week because I have.....
- Worked with JJ on the logo and look of this years Combined Women's Lunch (CWL) which is being hosted by the BWG. I was asked to do the artwork for it on Monday before I left for Andaman, said yes, and then discovered upon my return that they need it for today (we've got an extension till Monday but talk about short notice!!)
- Attended a 12 year olds Birthday Party - there was karaoke (am still shuddering at the horror)
- Met up with John, a friend of my Dad's who was in Bangkok on a business trip, and took him out for a few drinks and dinner (Fortunately he was lovely and we all got on very well!!)
- Wrote a Welfare Article for the BWG Magazine and am still chasing 9 other people for their contributions (It's only a couple of sentences I need - is that so hard?)
- Met with a representative of the Charity Operation Smile to find out more about what they do and how they do it (They are now going to be the beneficiaries of the CWL)
- Went to see Maroon Five (Who were bloody great by the way!!)
- Did more work on the CWL logo
- Went to Pakkred
- Hosted the BWG Welfare Team meeting and wrote the report for Committee.
- Had my Dad's friend, John, over for dinner before he flew back to the States
- Went to the BWG Committee meeting
- Went to the CWL meeting with JJ and we presented the art work so far (it needs tweaked but they were happy with the over all look)
- Wrote some blurb on Operation Smile which will go out with our sponsorship requests.
Thank god it's Friday - I am planning to do bugger all over the weekend....I am completely knackered!!! I've not even had a chance to catch up on everyone's blogs (now I've done a post saying that I will be updating on the Andaman Trip soon I now feel I can go and see what everyone else has been upto........)