1. I have finished the Commission....(WOOOO HOOOOO!!!).....it has now been scanned and is going to the framers tomorrow. I can't post a picture till the person who commissioned it has seen it....I am now really worried that she's not going to like it!!! (All being well it should be on here by Friday)
2. I have finished my Dad's novel!!! I knew once I started it I wouldn't be able to put it down and I was right....it was a bloody good read, real page turner and it has a fab twist at the end...I'm not saying any more except that you will HAVE to get a copy!! (and I want you to know that I'm not feeling at all smug that you're going to have to wait till it comes out....)
3. I have finished the Illustration work....and discovered a love of colour in the form of watercolour paints!! I am rather flabbergasted!!
4. I have a new mobile phone....I even managed to go online and create my own theme for it!!
5. We have booked our flights to the UK and will be arriving in Glasgow on the 26th of September!!! (I am soooo excited!!!)
and, and, AND
5. I've lost 8lbs
I'm currently doing a wee happy wiggle in my chair (It's too hard to type when doing a proper happy dance)