First I need to include the instructions so the people I 'tag' will know what they need to do -
1. Link to the person that tagged you - i.e. me
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write six random things about you in your blog post
4. Tag six people in your post
5. Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.I have just spent ages trying to come up with six things that are interesting but alas that proved too much for me so I'm afraid that your just getting six things :-)
1. I love cooking but am ridiculously intimidated by some recipes. I am quite happy to cook a curry completely from scratch but the thought of making lasagne terrifies the living daylights out of me!! It's the bechamel sauce that does it - I'm convinced that I will end up with gallons of lumpy inedible gloop!!
2. Since I'm already discussing cheesy sauce I might as well tell you that I have a mild allergic reaction to some cheeses. I can't do really strong cheese or hard cheese.....they make me all shivery and cause me to pull my 'Cheese Face' which involves much gurning, shivering and hand flapping (Not my best look but very amusing to all observing!!)
3. I can't frown!! No, really, I can't....my eyebrows point blank refuse to go into the frowny position. This is not a good thing cause when I'm mad Chris just thinks I look cute and ends up laughing at me which then makes me laugh......There I am trying to be all mad with him and I end up giggling!! (I'm not very good at being angry!!)
4. The first time I was ever drunk was when I was three. My Mum and Dad held a dinner party and, once everyone had gone through to the dining room, I went round and drank what was left in their glasses. I then went into the dining room with a big silly grin on my face, announced that I had been drinking their juice and then proceeded to sing Beatles songs for an hour before passing out!!
5. When I was little my Dad hung a stuffed toy parrot above my bed so that when I lay down it was right above my head. He then told me that it would shit on me if I got up in the middle of the night........ (Ha, that'll teach you for telling everyone the welly story Dad.....revenge is mine!!)
6. I sometimes have, what my husband refers to as, 'donut moments' (I will explain that in a minute). These are moments when I really should engage brain before opening mouth. I shall give you an example.....I had been out shopping and had seen something that I wanted to buy, can't for the life of me remember what the hell it was but anyway....., I was telling Chris about it and I said 'It was a really good price too - they had it on special offer. You could buy one and get one free or get two for the price of one!!' My lovely husband looked at me and then pissed himself laughing.......he refers to me as 'donut' cause he reckons I have a hole in the middle where my brain should be!! (I choose to look on it as a term of endearment!!)
So there you have it. Six random facts about me........