Friday 27 July 2007

Oooohhh it was loooovely

To be honest I have never really understood why people make such a fuss about facials - the one I had with Sadie and Margaret was nice and everything but I wouldn't have raved about it.....this one however......

If you have never had a facial go to Bann Dalah on Soi 8 and try the Baan Dalah 7-Step Spa Facial with Light Therapy.....you will not be disappointed!! It's 1,500 baht which is about £20 - lasts an hour and a half and is worth every penny (or should that be baht?)

My skin looks radiant and I feel like a million dollars!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You can book me in when I get there.

Luv Mum xx

Jenny Beattie said...

Hi Carol

Sorry I dashed off. You were right, I was unconscious before I knew it! That hadn't been the plan, however...

You've definitely sold this facial to me though. I am there.

See you soon
JJx

Amy T said...

It sounds so lovely! I miss the regular manicures, pedicures, facials, hair washes (incl. head massage) and massages I got. I also got a body scrub and oil treatment one time. It's just too expensive to splurge on here. I just got a manicure/pedicure about 4 days ago and with the tip it was $30 US! You can be sure that upon my next visit, I'll have appointments booked nearly every day!

Carol said...

Mum - Consider it done!!

JJ - OMG Jen the facial was brilliant!! We will definatley have to arrange another trip there and don't worry about leaving....you looked shattered. Did the massage help your jet lag?

Amy - If you like facials then I can seriously recommend that one!! It would be lovely to meet up when your here if you get the chance....

C x